COURSE NAME: ION BEAM Equipment Training
Examine and explore, in detail, the various hardware blocks, software diagnostic options and electrical schematics of your system. You'll learn:
Please note: This course is not bookable online. Please raise a quote request for more information, availability and prices and someone will get back to you within 2 working days.
- The onsite Equipment Training compromises of the following core units, additional units can be added as required based on the hardware platform.
- System H&S
- System health checks and benchmarking tool performance
- Software- Using service mode to isolate and diagnose faulty components, writing recipes to automate system health checks
- Introduction to Vacuum
- Log viewer for identifying system health trends
- Using Team viewer for remote assistance
- Location of the main hardware components
- Full Schematic walkthrough
- X20 PLC and the diagnostic viewer
- EN13849 (Machinery Standard Safety Circuit)
- RF Matching and the Automatic Matching Unit (AMU)
- Basic maintenance procedures
- Fault identification and example diagnosis
- Handling configuration including wafer placement
- Optional candidate assessment included (multi-choice question sheet)
- Note: Training is performed within the 12 month warranty period, time and date to be agreed with regional service team. The system panels will be removed along with some internal component covers for the purposes of demonstration. Vacuum critical components will not be disturbed to maintain system integrity and process performance.
The course content is adapted to the needs and experience of those attending and includes:Health and safety working on and around the tool, Plasma etching and deposition, System overview and examination of internal components Fault finding, troubleshooting and Preventative Maintenance ( Theory and Practical) are the main topics. The courses are held either at our UK headquarters or at your premises, utilising your own Oxford Instruments systems.
Key Benefits of Training
To provide new and existing users with the knowledge required to undertake basic maintenance and fault diagnosis maximising system uptime and increasing self-sufficiency. To assist news users to rapidly come up to speed on the correct use of the tool software, minimising the risk to the equipment.