COURSE NAME: Plasma Systems Maintenance Training
COURSE DURATION: 3 Full Days Training
Using a PlasmaPro training system, explore the various system hardware and mechanical assemblies in a risk-free environment. You'll learn:
Please note: This course is not bookable online. Please raise a quote request for more information, availability and prices and someone will get back to you within 2 working days.
- How to benchmark tool performance
- Disassembly and rebuild of electrode and source
- Main hardware blocks and internal electrical structure
- Theoretical units on the interlock scheme, PLC and RF
- Learn how to utilise Logviewer and diagnostic viewer to identify faulty hardware
- Practice diagnostic skills with a range of preset fault scenarios
The course content is adapted to the needs and experience of those attending and includes:Health and safety working on and around the tool, Plasma etching and deposition, System overview and examination of internal components Fault finding, troubleshooting and Preventative Maintenance ( Theory and Practical) are the main topics. The courses are held either at our UK headquarters or at your premises, utilising your own Oxford Instruments systems.
Key Benefits of Training
To provide new and existing users with the knowledge required to undertake basic maintenance and fault diagnosis maximising system uptime and increasing self-sufficiency. To assist news users to rapidly come up to speed on the correct use of the tool software, minimising the risk to the equipment.