COURSE NAME: ION BEAM New User Training
Oxford Instruments training manager or accredited trainer to conduct training on the customer system for up to 6 persons. The course can also be done using tool emulation software in Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology UK Headquarters. Course includes both classroom and cleanroom instruction and will normally last 2 days.
For new members of your team or those unfamiliar with system software. You'll learn:
• Checking system services, internal power supplies, etc
• Start up and shut down procedures for the system
• Location of the main hardware components, including the EN13849 safety relays
• Hard drive layout - Locating the system log files/diagnostic software log files/test documents
• Setting user login levels – Limiting access - assigning facilities
• Pumping page - Explanation of the layout
• Process page - Explanation of the layout
• System software messages and alarms
• Service mode – when, and when not to use (examples of pumping/gauge fault diagnosis)
• System health checks – Fill rates, Leak up rates, Handling tests, Plasma test, RF matching
• Using the log viewer to view basic system health and process trends
• Using TeamViewer to access support services
The course can be adapted to suit the background, experience and needs of those attending.
Please note: This course is not bookable online. Please raise a quote request for more information, availability and prices and someone will get back to you within 2 working days.
To provide new and existing users with the knowledge required to undertake basic maintenance and fault diagnosis maximising system uptime and increasing self-sufficiency. To assist news users to rapidly come up to speed on the correct use of the tool software, minimising the risk to the equipment.