Standards block contains:
- Mn (Managanese for EDS detector resolution test).
- Cr (Chromium for light element sensitivity tests).
- C (Carbon for light element sensitivity tests).
- Ni (Nickel for sensitivity tests).
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene for Flourine light element tests)
- Co (Cobalt for Quant optimization).
- Almandine Garnet (for Quant tests).
- Faraday Cup (Hole size 150um. For accurate probe/specimen current measurement. Having a stable probe current is vital for achieving repeatable analysis results).
- Silicon magnification grid (For calibration of magnification levels within a SEM. It is marked with clearly visible squares of periodicity 10 µm. The dividing lines are about 1.9 µm in width and are formed by electron beam lithography).
Dimensions: 25mm diameter x 5mm deep brass block.